WRITERS WANTED IMMEDIATELY!
Beginning January 2021, NPF is looking to relaunch our blog. At first, we will aim for 1-3 posts per month and grow from there.
Volunteers are not required to write more than one blog. Write as little or as much as you like on your own time.
NPF Volunteers, Fans, and Nevada history enthusiasts
Seasonal Topics: Relate to Local History
- MLK Day- Civil Rights topics
- VALENTINES- Love and Romance topics
- Lists and/or Round Ups
- Five things you didn’t know about XYZ topic (Midcentury kitchens, Historic Westside, Nevada Statehood)
- Five MUST HAVE books for the Nevada History Lover
- Your volunteer and/or personal experiences in heritage tourism
- Adventures in Tour Guiding: Woodlawn Cemetery
- My visit to Caliente
- What I learned in Biltmore Bungalows
- Your personal favorite person, place or NV topic
TONE and LENGTH: Blogs should be educational, yet informal and inviting. Posts should include at least one feature photo. Please no more than one full page of text content.
SUBMISSION DEADLINES: As soon as you have an idea for a post, please contact Rosie at Rosie@NevadaPreservation.org. Please state the idea for your post, and a proposed date for submission. Ideas and posts will be accepted on a rolling basis- with priority for seasonal content.